- Product Code: HL4009
- 1:200 Scale Diecast Model
- Diecast Aviation Model
- Interchangeable Undercarriage
- Stand Included
The Boeing 377 Stratocruiser was the commercial version of the C-97 Stratofreighter. The two-level 377 was pressurized and could accommodate 50 to 100 passengers. On long flights the aircraft could accommodate 28 upper and lower bunk units. This led to the aircraft being referred to as the “Flying Hotel”. The 377 was larger and could fly further than the Constellation or the DC-6 but the engines and complexity of the aircraft proved to be too costly to operate bringing production to an end in 1950.
Transocean Airlines N403Q was c/n 15946 and ordered by SILA (Swedish Intercontinental Airline Company) on April 18, 1948. Due to an airline merger the order was transferred to BOAC who took delivery on December 16, 1949 as G-ALSD and named RMA Cassiopeia. On September 7, 1958 the aircraft was sold to Transocean Airlines registered as N85Q. The aircraft was converted to a 40 passenger luxury airliner and re-registered as N403Q in October 1959. In September 1960 the plane was sold to Aero Spacelines for parts for their Guppy program.
We accept all major credit cards online, Secured by Sage Pay ( Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo, Electron, Mastercard). Sorry we do not accept American Express. Paypal is also accepted.
- Royal Mail 48
- Royal Mail 24
- Homecall 2 - 5 Working Day Service
- Interlink Express Courier Next Day Delivery - signature required (Excludes Weekends)
- Air Mail
- Air Mail International Signed For
- European Road Courier Service DPD
In the event that faulty / broken goods are received or items are missing from your order, Jumblies Models should be notified via email within 24hrs of receipt of the goods. Please state if the goods are faulty, damaged or missing. Jumblies Models will contact you a.s.a.p with instructions on how to return the goods. A replacement will be sent to on receipt of the returned model.
Goods returned for other reasons (eg. wrongs goods ordered or model not liked by the customer) must be received by Jumblies Models in New, Unused condition and with no damages. In order to return goods you must email Jumblies Models within 7 working days from the receipt. The return postage will not be refunded via this return reason. A full refund for model amount shall be refunded on reciept of goods returned.
Deposits are required for each model that is pre ordered. Deposit amount’s can range from £5.00 - £20.00 depending on the full price of the model.
All deposits received are;
- Non transferable to other purchases or models
- Non refundable if you cancel your order
- Non refundable if you fail to pay the balance of the pre-ordered models within 7 days of receipt of notification.
- Refundable if we cannot supply you with the model Pre ordered due to an allocation by the manufacturer.
- Refundable if the model is cancelled by the Manufacturer.
- Refundable If the model has not been released from 9 months of your Original order date and you wish to cancel.
When you receive notification of your pre-order coming into stock and you no longer require the model you pre-ordered, please notify us via email or phone within 7 days. Failure to notify us on 3 separate occasions will result in cancellation of all current outstanding pre-orders. We are not obliged to refund the deposits paid on the outstanding pre-orders. Refunds are made at our discretion.